A unique "Tree" which produces energy!
This turbine Air-Turbo, patent of Leonidas Kontos who is from Ioannina, owner of the company of energy applications Air - Sun SA
The Wind Turbine Air Turbo is a "vertical axis" wind turbine , which rotates on an axis perpendicular to the ground, in contrast with the known wind turbines in the form of propeller and revolving on an axis horizontal to the ground. This gives to Air Turbo the opportunity to use any wind direction, even in turbulent flow, spinning, and makes use even of rising or falling steams!
Special property of Air Turbo is its ability to exploit the entire volume of air passing through the structure, minimizing the drag forces, in contrast to the classic wind turbines in which a significant proportion of air to "brake" them.
Further advantages of:
* Saves more kinetic energy to the spine than any other turbine.
* Less stress in gusting winds.
* Lower cost per WATT of energy produced.
* Power generation starts at a very low winds (2 Beaufort).
* Long life material.
* Aerodynamic design.
* The relationship between the operation and maintenance of ranges at extremely low levels.
* Zero noise in all operating conditions.
* Robust construction with high quality stainless steel to withstand time and weather.
* Latest technology phase permanent magnet generator.
* Rated output voltage: 12.24 and 48 volts.
* Guarantee 10 years.